Accounts preparation is a core part of our business and we pride ourselves on being able to meet your needs promptly and efficiently. Our services include:
- management accounts, monthly or quarterly
- statutory accounts to comply with Companies Act 2006 requirements
- consolidated accounts for groups of companies
- bespoke reports for subsidiaries of overseas companies
- accounts for partnerships and sole traders
- budgets and cash flow forecasts
We have extensive expertise in company incorporation, compliance and administration. We can help you to comply with your statutory obligations under the Companies Act 2006 and ensure you avoid any penalties for late filing of documents required by Companies House.
Our dedicated payroll service can provide weekly or monthly payroll services, dealing with PAYE, NIC, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, Student Loans and Working Tax Credits.
Personal and Corporate Tax
A key service we offer to clients is in the area of taxation planning, aimed at minimising your future tax liabilities. In addition to providing the normal compliance services including Self Assessment Tax Returns, we can offer advice on: Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Benefits in Kind, Employee Pay Schemes and the use of Trusts.